Promotional campaign analyst
We are looking for a professional with an analytical profile to develop as a Promotional Campaign Analyst in an important events and hostesses agency located in the center of Madrid.
We are interested in having a strong desire to learn and work as a team. Job Description It will be a profile that will perform all the tasks involved in the promotional campaign so that you know the whole process and dominate the internal procedure.
• Collection of campaign data.
• Design and writing of presentations for clients.
• Making meeting reports.
• Resolution of campaign questions
• Assistance control of the campaign staff.
• Promotional team planning.
• Creation and maintenance of data bases.
• Reports to the Management.
• Data analysis, extraction of conclusions and improvement proposals.
• Minimum experience of 1 year in a similar position, analyzing data, making an analytical report and managing databases.
• Person with great analytical capacity, high Excel domain (graphics, macros, dynamic tables …) and other databases.
• Immediate incorporation.
• Availability in the mornings and afternoons.
• Responsible, committed and motivated person with the work.
• Advanced knowledge in data analysis, statistics, database management and report generation.
• Working day: Full time.
• Hours: 9: 30-14: 00 hs / 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Salary: € 12,000 to € 15,000 Gross / Year
Share this vacancy